
So I did this 25 list over on the Facebook and thought I would put it on here for record keeping purposes. So if you read this over there, hit escape now and have a lovely day. If not, see if you learn something about me that you didn't know.
1. I love dragonflies. I think they are so amazing.
2. I am terrified of drowning but I'm obsessed with water. I would love to be a dolphin for one day.
3. I love to shop at the D.I. I love finding something old and making it new and usable again. I have 7 designer purses that I purchased for $1.00 each at the D.I.
4. I love graham crackers and milk. So good.
5. I hate, hate, hate to run but would love to run in a marathon.
6. I love to go out to eat. Anywhere.
7. I learn something new every day from one of my children. Hey with 5, the odds are pretty good that one of them will teach me something. Most of the time it's patience.
8. I have a fascination with trees. I love to climb them. I love everything about them from the leaves, to the bark to the creatures that call them home. I think it's ironic that I'm allergic to most of them. Whatever.
9. I love pina colodas. anything with coconut in it actually. It reminds me of Hawaii. Mmm, I love Maui.
10. I love baseball, especially old school baseball. I'll take Ted Williams over A-Rod any day.
"The Natural" is my personal "Gone With The Wind" or "The Godfather". That's just good movie-makin.
11. I am a 4th of July freak. It is my favorite holiday hands down. My idea of heaven is sitting at a ball game eating a hot dog with the smell of fireworks in the air. Okay, maybe heaven is a bit dramatic but doesn't that just sound nice? I am a really patriotic person who has a real respect for soldiers and veterans. I really enjoy war history. And even though we have some crazy issues going on, I think we live in a pretty spectacular country. And I think we have the coolest flag. Okay I'm done.
12. I'm 2 years older (and smarter) than my awesome husband.
13. My husband makes fun of me all the time but I can sing the entire Jordan High School song word for word. He makes fun of Jordan Pride but I think he's secretly jealous of the Beetdiggers.
14. I would love to be on Survivor just to see if I could do it.
15. I mowed my first lawn last summer...and I liked it.
16. However, I do not like to weed. I love flowers and gardening but I do not like to weed.
17. I am full of useless information. I seem to retain all the crap that won't help me do anything but win at Trivial Pursuit. I love Jeopardy.
18. I used to be a Security Guard for concerts. I worked all kinds of Heavy Metal, Rap, and Rock concerts and the only time I had to get physical with someone was at a Dan Fogleberg concert. I mean, come on, Dan Fogleberg? I did get sung to by Lars Ulrich from Metallica backstage. He sang me a lullaby.
I really love music. All kinds of music. Well, almost all. I've really tried and I appreciate that it's art and all but I just don't get rap.
19. If I could have dinner with one famous person it would be Cal Ripkin. Or Simon Cowell..or Paul Newman..or John Stockton. No, Cal Ripken. Or Coldplay.
20. Unlike most people, I enjoyed my first kiss. Good Job Cory!! (Is that inappropriate?;)) Oh well.
21. I have an amazing family and fantastic in-laws. I'm proud to call all of them mine.
22. My favorite thing to eat is cereal. Any kind. I would eat it for all three meals.
23. Although I can do a pretty mean stick figure, I would love to be an artist. To make something beautiful out of nothing.
24. I'm late for everything. I just am.
25. I like, totally loved growing up in the 80's. It was like the best. I had the raddest friends growing up and I like, way loved Jr. High and High School. (No, I wouldn't do it again. I'm just saying I'm glad I'm not in High School now. Yikes.)
26. I'm a pretty good speller.
27. I think Dr. Phil is full of crap. I think Dr. Pepper is full of goodness.
28. I love going to the movies. I love movie popcorn and the seats, good movies, bad movies..whatever. I like going to the movies. And I tend to like supporting characters more than leading characters in movies.
30... Oh, we were only supposed to go to 25. Sorry.



2 comments:
Right now, I have a sudden urge to comment everywhere on your blog just in case the magic of it all is taken from me again. So, this post illustrated to me at so many turns that it is not just our music that we have in common...:) Loved reading about you...all 25+5 :)
I'm telling you Corbie. There's a reason I was instantly drawn to your blog. You are the much cooler version of me.
I am so glad you are able to comment again. Thanks for helping me figure it out.
Post a Comment