April 17, 2009

I called the Witch Doctor, He told me what to do....

And I thought I had a crazy day.
Just goes to prove the old saying...
Keep your friends close, Keep your enemies closer, and for sure, Keep your Food Stamps in your pocket.

and p.s. How does one go about finding a witch dr.? Are they located in the Yellow Pages?

Woman hires witch doctor, files complaint over curse
April 15th, 2009 @ 8:44am
By Mary Richards

OGDEN -- Ogden police received a complaint from a woman who says someone put a curse on her, forcing her to hire a witch doctor.

Police say Jennifer Madrigal called them around 10 a.m. Tuesday to file a harassment complaint against Guadalupe Fernandez Andrade, who Madrigal claimed had put a spell on her.

The curse was that Madrigal would be hit by a car.

Madrigal was upset that she had to hunt down a witch doctor and pay $800 for a ritual involving an egg to reverse the spell.

The Standard-Examiner reports the relationship between the women is unclear, but the curse apparently came after a dispute over food stamps.

Ogden police tell the Standard-Examiner this could be the strangest call they've ever received.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=6163738

1 comment:

Sterling said...

Can you blame her? I had a curse put on me once. It was awful! When my kids were younger and in diapers, ther was a curse placed on me and every time the word "diaper" was used in a sentance I couldn't hear that sentance. My wife would say "Your son is poopy. Your turn to change the diaper" and I would hear "--". Sometimes I could see her lips moving. but that was it. Every curse has its remedy though. One day she hit me in the head with a baseball bat when I couldn't hear her and I was cured! Wierd stuff that black magic voodoo curse stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails