So I never really understood the whole Star Trek 'Trekie' thing.
I have seen random episodes of the T.V. series (both of them). And I went to
the movies with Greg just because I love movies and I love him.
I know most of the characters just because it's such an iconic thing.
I guess I was just never really a Star Trek fan.
I have seen random episodes of the T.V. series (both of them). And I went to
the movies with Greg just because I love movies and I love him.
I know most of the characters just because it's such an iconic thing.
I guess I was just never really a Star Trek fan.




10 comments:
That's so funny - yet another of our similarities...while watching the movie this weekend, I sat in the back of the theater and looked up who he was on my Blackberry...:)
You might think I'm kidding but I feel the same way. For the first time in my life I haven't been ashamed to have someone call me Captain Kirk.
It was leanord Nemoy's dentures wasn't it? You can't resist a set of fake pearlys can you?
there's a part of you hidden inside, that likes that bad boy...
admit it! :)
Corbie: I hope it was during somebody else's screen time that you were looking away.
You have such good taste.
KG: Finally, a Captain Kirk that can live up to KG.
Sterling: No. No it was not and yes. Yes I can.
Sheila: Guilty!!
Wow-- we went two weeks ago and I, like you, went with Craig because I love dates and I love him. I walked away from the movie a "trekie"-- just how do these things happen? :)
Ditto! My husband wants to see it again, and I am right there with him!
Seriously? I'm just gonna have to trust you on this one! We had a STRANGE guy as our Student Body Pres my sr year...he was a HUGE Star Trek guy and a tiny bit different than most of us ;)...he won because everyone thought it was hilarious to vote for him...still makes me laugh. Glad you enjoyed your movie!!!
We're going to go see it next week for our anniversary. I'm not much of a fan of vintage Star Trek, but I am a fan of Sylar, and that's enough for me. :)
That is so funny! Hmmmm nothing mysterious here!
Post a Comment