May 2, 2009

Tim Gunn....Watch Out!!!

So Ethan decided he's big enough to not only decide what he will wear, but also to get dressed without any supervision.

In his words: "Mom, you leave. I do it by my own."


Ethan's Project Runway...Take One.



Ethan: "They're not working."
Me: "Yeah, you're not kidding."


Take Two:


That can't be comfortable.

He opted to get back into his car jammies.
Can you blame him? Who doesn't love a great pair of jammies?

4 comments:

The Babinskys said...

Mindy
So Ijust found your blog. I am happy I get to actually see your family, atleast in pictures, and words. Wish our big family could get together more. Anyway, your blog is cute, and of course your family is adorable.
Love you tons
Heather

Kemi said...

I love it when they dress themselves. (Or not.)

I took my kids to Scout-O-Rama today, and Hannah (5) wore capris, a t-shirt and a jumper, like some sort of progressive polygamist.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, maybe he'll start a new trend. Anything is possible these days! Love it!
Nana

Melinda said...

Love that boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails