How do you determine how much love you have for someone?
How does one express the depth of your emotion for another person?
What lengths will you go to prove your devotion?

She bounces in the door from school.
She smiles.
She has twinkly eyes.
She has a surprise for you.

She gently hands them to you from her sticky 6 year old fingers.
She kept them carefully in her pocket all day.
She only showed them to three friends. (only two friends held them).
She only dropped one of them on the cafeteria floor.
She says, " I remember they are your favorite".
She watches your face expentantly.
She waits.
You ignore the 'extra coating'.
You hesitantly put the little 'morsels' in your mouth and make "mmm" sounds.
You hug her and say thank you.
You hug her and say thank you.
She smiles.
She has sparkly eyes.
She skips away.
She knows you love her.
You know she loves you.

You find the Listerine...quickly.



7 comments:
Ewwwwwwwwww....Greg's not going to kiss you now for like a week. And can I just say...what in the hell were those? Love that sweet Olio. --m
Ha ha ha I just laughed out loud! I love your posts.
With my apologies to Billy Crystal and Carol Kane...
"Linty, germy coating makes it go down easier."
*shudder*
HA HA HA HA ~ You never let me down! I come here for a laugh and I get it.
True love for sure! What a sacrifice. Hopefully you don't end up in bed sick again. Hope you are feeling better! Kuddos to Greg, looks like he did a great job!
Love it! What on earth were those objects?(Pay attention Michelle)
Linda-you are seriously the person I want to be when I grow up-you are amazing. HoWeVeR I have to agree with Michelle on this one-earth just doesn't say it like hell does. Sorry. Probably have my spot in that place reserved-it'll be JOYFUL! LOL
Mindy-you get the Mother of the Year Award...Olivia has awesome self esteem-if she were my kid I would just have added to her complex with this situation...I give Oprah & Dr Phil job security-someone has to raise the kids that have a story to tell.
Oh man, thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment