Happy mom of 5 terrific kids, lucky wife of Greg. I am just thrilled to be alive. I constantly have thoughts running around in my head and I either scribble about it here or on a napkin with a crayon.
I am much too lucky to call him mine. I must have done something really good in Heaven to be the one to say Good Morning and Good Night to him every day. I love him more than my next breath.
My amazing little over-achiever. She has no fear and is good at everything she does.
My creative wonder girl who loves to sing, dance and entertain. She' s like a piece of candy.
Oh Olio. She's going to get me into Heaven or send me straight to Hell. She's my little fireball who I just adore.
He can be summed up in three words..planes, trains, and automobiles. He is often heard saying, "Let's do this thing". He's a dude.
I mean..come on. Could he be any cuter? He is a tease and knows how to milk being the baby. He's a riot.
Cute pic! The only thing wearing a Santa hat at our house is the dead antelope on the wall....we might be a little messed up in the Christmas Spirit department! Love ya!
mindy! thanks so much for your comment on my blog. If you are pals with the 'skogs you must be good people:) You have an adorable family. Love the santa hats:)
6 comments:
I covet your piano.
That's a great tradition! Love this little family!
Nana
You can tell by his smile. I love the picture! Darling.
Cute pic! The only thing wearing a Santa hat at our house is the dead antelope on the wall....we might be a little messed up in the Christmas Spirit department!
Love ya!
So Cute!
mindy!
thanks so much for your comment on my blog. If you are pals with the 'skogs you must be good people:) You have an adorable family. Love the santa hats:)
merry christmas!
Post a Comment