Happy mom of 5 terrific kids, lucky wife of Greg. I am just thrilled to be alive. I constantly have thoughts running around in my head and I either scribble about it here or on a napkin with a crayon.
I am much too lucky to call him mine. I must have done something really good in Heaven to be the one to say Good Morning and Good Night to him every day. I love him more than my next breath.
My amazing little over-achiever. She has no fear and is good at everything she does.
My creative wonder girl who loves to sing, dance and entertain. She' s like a piece of candy.
Oh Olio. She's going to get me into Heaven or send me straight to Hell. She's my little fireball who I just adore.
He can be summed up in three words..planes, trains, and automobiles. He is often heard saying, "Let's do this thing". He's a dude.
I mean..come on. Could he be any cuter? He is a tease and knows how to milk being the baby. He's a riot.
LOL LOL! That's funny! The dog doesn't want to be trained! It does get easier-we have a sweet dog named Nysha that I'd be happy to give to you-I heard dogs are happier and easier to train if they have a friend. I promise it's true. Let me know when I can drop her off.
Like KG, we had ourselves a Toby and a Shiloh...they live on a farm in Payson now. Not a metaphorical farm...to be clear, that isn't a euphimism for euthanasia...a real farm...and we're all happier (them included).
9 comments:
That's so funny! Love the music! "Can't go back now!"
Lol!!! Oh, gosh.
Did those cd's melt in the car or was your puppy just happy to see them? :)
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a funny comment!
Fantastic. I'd tell you it gets easier but I'd be a liar. Just ask former Skog Family member, Koko. We lasted 3 months together.
LOL LOL! That's funny! The dog doesn't want to be trained! It does get easier-we have a sweet dog named Nysha that I'd be happy to give to you-I heard dogs are happier and easier to train if they have a friend. I promise it's true. Let me know when I can drop her off.
Like KG, we had ourselves a Toby and a Shiloh...they live on a farm in Payson now. Not a metaphorical farm...to be clear, that isn't a euphimism for euthanasia...a real farm...and we're all happier (them included).
But that wasn't very encouraging so, yes, I'm sure it gets easier...assuming you make it past the 6 month mark (we never did :)
1 year is a huge improvement.
2 years is grand!
That's pretty damn funny. -m
Post a Comment