December 17, 2010

Dear M&M Research and Marketing Department,
You started a candy revolution with these little morsels.

You improved on perfection when you added nuts.
I was sure you had reached Mt. Everest with these babies.

You have done a remarkable job.
You have brought joy and happiness to the world.
Your product is recognized world-wide.
We all believe you. We buy your little treats in every color,
on every holiday. People put their faces on your candy.
Children have learned the letter m from you.
You have done your duty. We all love you.
So please....

for Pete's sake....
STOP!!

For the love of flabby armed mothers everywhere,
stop making irresistable new ways for me to get fat.
Sincerely,
{m}indy.





5 comments:

Kemi said...

Oh, the pretzel ones are my kryptonite. I could eat them by the bagful. This baby will probably be born with a fist-ful of them.

Shame on you, M&Ms!

Brandelin said...

Have you tried the coconut? Those are in my opinion the best ever!

Corbie said...

I'm a faithful Peanut M&M eater - I've never cheated on that yellow bag with any other flavor but those pretzel ones look really good...

tara said...

PEANUT BUTTER ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY! love those little nuggets of joy:)
merry christmas mindy!

Joy & Casey said...

I really really really like the pretzel ones HOWEVER I have to agree with the friend who already posted that the coconut ones are even better! Dangit! Stupid M&Ms! Chubby is good, right? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails