Is it very, very terrible
that this
that this

was what we had
for Dinner????
Or do you secretly wish
you lived at my house?
They were so delicious
that I couldn't even have
too much guilt about it.
We had milk with them.
*said in my best,
"Does that count for anything?"
tone*



13 comments:
Made with real fruit(strawberries, raspberry, lime), marshmallow coconut, oreo cookies, pie crust, peanut butter and sugar!!!!!!!
It was soooo good!!!
Lets get some more!! Yum!
I'll be over for dinner tonight.
Yummy. I think you are the most responsible mom I know. :)
On a completely unrelated side note, where would someone pick those up?
Hey, what about our deal? CHEATER, big FAT CHEATERS!
I love you, but I hate you too.
Okay, so you're not fat...blah, blah!
I second Kim...
WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE?
You know, because, uh, I need to know what streets to avoid, in case a box of those beauties forces itself into my back seat.
(And, inevitably, my mouth.)
Those are the most beautiful donuts I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot of donuts). Like the rest of the commenters, I'm just waiting for the answer to 'where'...
Beyond Glaze...
It's on 12300 S. just west of the freeway on-ramp.
"They are so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking some up."
They close at 6 and you HAVE to get the Key Lime Pie and the Peanut Butter Rasberry. Mmmmm........................what was I saying?
Oh yeah, we cut them into bite-size pieces and just tasted them all. It was such a fun time had by all.
Crazy Sue and Wheels are the greatest moms on the planet (I'm biased perhaps) but I think you are about to push them out of the top spot. If Greg drank some yerbamate with said donuts I think you might be world's greatest mother.
This is totally my favorite meal! Ha ha
My husband and I just got back from our anniversary trip to Europe and this is what they eat for breakfast every morning - pastires, cakes, and Nutella - I was in heaven!!
It IS the breakfast of kings. I just say "drink orange juice with it so you don't get Scurvy! hee hee
Uhhh...the Olson's might be having those someday soon. Dinner is getting a little blah around here- might make people want to eat again if those are on the table! ;)
Oooh! so much better than my lunch meat and corn dinner the other night. i am saving that address for our next visit to ut.
yes, I'm totally wishing I lived at your house!
PS- beyond glaze is just down the street from me.
PPS- Thanks for the vote of confidence on the braces :)
Post a Comment