
So Greg has this really nice, watch that he loves.
He realizes one day that it is not working.
He realizes one day that it is not working.
He changes the batteries..still no ticking.
He takes it to a watch shop and they can't fix it.
Greg gets mad that this 'supposedly' fantastic watch no longer works for him.
He takes it to a watch shop and they can't fix it.
Greg gets mad that this 'supposedly' fantastic watch no longer works for him.
He takes it back to the manufacturer and insists on a new watch or his money back.
They happily oblige and he walks away with the newer, shinier model.
He's very happy.
Next thing I know, we're over at my parent's house.
He's saying things like, "doesn't work anymore" and "not what I agreed to".
He stands there fully expecting a refund or exchange.
And then my dad simply nods his head and pulls out his wallet and says,
"How much do I owe you"?
And then I woke up.
I've got to stop drinking Dr. Pepper before bed.
I'm gonna go make sure Greg's watch is working
and then I'm gonna do some laundry.



2 comments:
The only real question here is how much did he get from your dad when he returned you? I'm just wondering so that I know what the value of an amazing wife, mother, and friend is (in case I decide to buy one for my family :).
Love your guts (and Dr. Pepper, actually).
Hahahahaha! That made me laugh! Good thing your dream isn't true...pretty sure I would have been "returned" a long time ago! I have no doubt Casey sometimes things "til death does you part" sounds easier than "eternity"-TOO FREAKIN LATE! LOL
Hope you enjoyed your laundry-isn't it great? Love it. Service. Fulfilling. Always there for you. GAG!
Post a Comment