March 19, 2010

What the What?????





Search: Aiming to be the world's fattest woman
Donna Simpson is working as hard as she can to get fat -- very, very fat. She weighs 600 pounds, she claims, and is vying for the title of world's fattest woman from the Guinness Book of World Records.
If she can't do it, she'll settle for world's fattest mom. She faces some sturdy competition from this woman, who had triplets in 2008, when she reportedly weighed 560 pounds.
How does Simpson do it?
Her daily caloric intake goal matches that of world champion swimmer Michael Phelps -- when he's training ... a lot. Simpson can't move more than 20 feet, reportedly, without help from one of these.
Hey, everyone needs to have a goal right?
And I'm glad she hasn't put too much pressure on herself...she's okay just being the fattest mom.
That extra pressure could become really stressful on her.
Her children must be so proud of her.
SERIOUSLY!!???!!!!

4 comments:

Kemi said...

This makes me feel thin. And healthy. Thanks for that! :)

Melinda said...

I guess her other goal is to die very young and leave her children motherless??????????

Great song!!!

CB said...

I saw this briefly on the news the other day and it is so very sad.
Why would someone do this on purpose.
I guess everyone tries to get their 15 minutes somehow - I think i'll stick to the blog!

Krista said...

now that's a goal to get ya out of bed every morning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails