Ethan: "Mom, can I watch the "furnace creatures"?
I of course, had no idea what movie he was talking about.
Me: "What movie is that"?
Ethan: "You know, it has a game on it."
I still did not know what he was talking about. I told him to go find the movie he wanted.
He came back with 12 movies ranging from
Tom and Jerry to Barbie Fairytopia (don't tell Greg).
I asked him which one and he said,
"any of them, I just want to watch the 'furnace creatures'."
Still clueless.
So I picked "Finding Nemo".
He seemed excited.
"Yeah, that's a good "furnace creatures".
-whatever kid-
I started the movie and he got upset. He didn't want the movie,
he wanted the "furnace creatures".
after about 5 minutes I finally realized he wanted to watch the
"bonus features".
Obviously, I'm not as fluent in 'Ethanese' as I thought I was.



4 comments:
Oh that is darling. It is funny - Kids sure know about all of these things on the computers and the DVD's. Heck I didn't know what a bonus feature was till I was 32! ha ha
SO FUNNY! I just love that boy. He is a sweetie.
I definitely didn't see that one coming until the very last line. Adorable :)
Ha ha ha!! What is it with this new generation. My Jeffrey loves the bonus features too! So funny.
Post a Comment