May 4, 2010

Not so Dino Mom!!




Ethan: "Mom, will you play dinosaurs with me?"

Me: *in the middle of getting dinner ready* "Sure".


He hands me the big T-rex and says, "You're the mom dinosaur."

He holds the smaller T-rex. "I'm the kid dinosaur."


Me: "Great." *in my best mom T-rex voice*
"Can you go play with your little T-rex brother?"


He just looks up at me with a look of distain...takes the dinosaur out of my hand
and rolls his eyes at me as he says,
"You're not very good at this mom!"





Maybe he didn't like the voice I used.










6 comments:

Corbie said...

Oh man...if I had a dime for every time I've done that to my kids, I'd have enough money to never have to make dinner again (thereby allowing me to actually play with them :)

CB said...

Mindy that is so funny! Kids say the cutest things and sometimes it is hard to "pull one" on them even when they are so young :D Makes me smile!

AND I am totally for an arranged marraige! Especially with such a cute girl!!!

Krista said...

at least you were willing, right?

Laura said...

Maybe you should start practicing your dinosaur voices! :)

Josh Tricia Rex Jens said...

I think you should have put the dinosaur in the food you were cooking, you know like he was eating, and then told Ethan that now the dinosaur needed a bath because he had food all over him and couldn't play until after his bath.

Karlie said...

He he, Cute boy, I get that from my boy aaaallll the time. He might as well wait to play until his dad gets home. But I AM willing. Thanks for the comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails