January 30, 2011

Shopping karma


So it never fails that I pick the wrong line at the store.

Doesn't matter if the lady in front of me has 2 items or 102 items,

I always end up waiting.

It's like some evil witch put a curse on me when I stole a

candy bar at the checkout when I was 7.

(to this day I can't eat a Snicker's without a twinge of guilt)

I will always pick the wrong line to wait in.


This summer as I watched my cute girls pretend to shop at the

children's museum I realized that my horrible curse has been

passed on to my innocent children.








Such a tragedy.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hello..my first time coming by to visit you...
You are witty in your writing.. by the way, i also dont like snickers so it is ok that u dont eat it to remind yourself of the 7year old incident.. :)

Pedaling said...

the sins of the mother....cursed! funny.

Matt, Brittany, Kaden & Colton said...

LOL Mindy I have the SAME annoying problem. I was actually complaining to Matt about it the other day. It's either they have 10 thousand coupons or something isn's scanning, etc.

Mindy R said...

I just saw your comment on my blog...ya know the one you left in Aug. Anyway, it led me back to here! Cute and witty blog! I love it! You definitely have a way with words. I have the same karma with lines. In fact, Steven and I will stand in different lines to see who picks the "right" line, and he ALWAYS wins. Hope you are doing well!

Joy & Casey said...

LOL....who hacked my blog and left a comment? And who is Steven? That is hilarious. The above comment from Feb 1 is NOT FROM ME! Weird. Hope you have a different "caller id" that will identify the friend who is with Steven! ;) I just read this post & wanted to say that I am the annoying kind of person you must get in line behind-ad matches/coupons/that's not the right price...I'm sort of obsessed with saving a few pennies! Now you know to choose another line if you see me at the store! ;)

Joy & Casey said...

Haha-just realized that "Finding Joy In The Journey" is the name of our blog...not how it identifies me! hahaha Funny stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails