March 16, 2011
"Oh Fudge"
So Olivia pulled a "Ralphie" the other day.
She was walking home with the girls and said it..the big one...the one that makes me cringe.
Of course, she didn't know what it meant or that it was even bad. Once she found out that it was the worst bad swear you could say...she was inconsolable..she cried for almost an hour.
I felt bad. But not as bad as as I would have if she had thought it was funny.
It's good to know that you're kids feel remorse when they have done something wrong..even if they didn't know it was wrong.
She's been trying very hard lately to be more agreeable. She is aware immediately after when she has done or said something that she shouldn't.
My hair may stay the same color longer than I thought it would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ha Ha!! I swear I didn't teach her that one! I have my standards. -m
Oh no, poor girl. I'm glad she didn't think it was funny either :) That's really cute that she cried for an hour about it. What a good girl you have.
Post a Comment