May 3, 2011

This Old House







Remember when I talked about this house?


Well guess what?


It was left neglected too long and


someone decided it was too far gone and opted to destroy it....








Guess I had better do some laundry before



Greg decides to do something drastic.



Please tell me I'm not the only one who has trouble keeping up with the laundry......please...someone.














3 comments:

-m said...

I have no trouble...:) What detergent does Darin use again?

Karlie said...

MY LEAST FAVORITE thing to DO!!!!

Joy & Casey said...

I thought it would be SO FLIPPIN COOL if I could catch up on all of our laundry for just 1 day. The solution I came up with is an "Olson's stay naked day"-everyone would of course stay in their own bedrooms and in the peace & quiet of being all.by.myself I would do all the laundry. All of it. When I suggested the plan my teenager rolled her eyes-I hope you have experienced that a time or 2. The other kids thought I was nuts. And Casey COMPLETELY misunderstood the plan-weird. Sometimes men & women can't communicate. So I just do it a load here and a load there and finally feel content that it will NEVER BE ALL DONE! Never.

Related Posts with Thumbnails