In this corner...
weighing in at a hundred and 'I've had 5 babies and can't stop drinking Dr. Pepper' pounds,
claiming to be strongwilled and stubborn, (remember this?)
former mocker of animals wearing clothing
(okay, I still do this. I mean, really?)
lover of clean rugs and crisp linen scent.....
lover of clean rugs and crisp linen scent.....
it's...
Mean Mom Mindy.

And in this corner....

And in this corner....
her longtime adversary
weighing in at roughly 2 1/2 pounds
with big, brown eyes
and big, floppy ears,
loved and adored by all who see her
making it impossible to use clear judgment and sound thinking....
It's....
the amazingly resilient to toddler torture,
undeniably sweet
and fairly tolerable even at 3:30 in the morning....
Libby.
It was never really a fair fight in my opinion.
I feel like it was rigged by the judges (Greg and my mother)
and the fans (the children) didn't take me seriously as a competitor.
I was a lone fighter.
I was defeated by a worthy opponent.
I mean really, how do you compete with this?

Even I bought a "Libby is the Champ" T-shirt on the way out of the arena.



5 comments:
alright, i was cutting you some slack,
till, you walked out the door with the dog-shirt.
you are completely pathetic.
;)
That dog is so cute! I think it is great to have a dog when your kids are at the age they are. We sold ours cause I felt like I was chasing around 2 toddlers and now we are adding on to our family so I couldn't do it any longer. Good Luck!!
That dog (and I use the term loosely, because she looks more like a stuffed animal) is ADORABLE. The picture of your daughters walking her is too cute for words.
Where can I get one of those t-shirts?
And the name!!! Oh, so cute ;) The picture of Greg and the kids is priceless. Fun!
Clever...as always. She's adorable. So are you.
Post a Comment